Friday, March 24, 2006

Fridays

I love fridays. Today I am going to start packing for the weekend. We still have school left to do today and cleaning. Other than that, I am taking it easy. The last couple of days I have been a little more emotional than I prefer. I can't stand when it starts effecting your productivity!! I will write more later.
-------------------------------------
Okay, school is done and our little pinecone project is hanging outside. We covered a pinecone in peanut butter and seeds. Hopefully some lucky little birds will bring us a little happiness in the days to follow. I have to give the kids a bath and exercise before I can take a little break. Hopefully Summer will be good for me. We will see. I am letting Toby watch pooh right now. I am trying my best to cut back on tv and it seems to work pretty well until i let them watch something and then Toby begs me for the rest of the day. Its annoying. Summer likes TV now too. Its just sooo convenient when I have to get some work done!
------------------------------------------
Well, I made it through the day. I did everything I needed to do EXCEPT workout. Our dvd broke. I did do some exercises that I remember from the tape. The kids are quiet and I am ready for a relaxing weekend. DH and I are supposed to go and eat with my sister tomorrow at noon and then go exploring around town without kids. YEAH!! I know I will miss them though. I dread coming back on Monday. Those are always tough. I just need to make sure I take my supplements through the weekend or my hormones will go crazy! Heres to some restful sleep....God willing.

No comments: