Sunday, April 12, 2009

I do not want to post

Ok, I am making myself post. It has been a doozy of a month! From my dental surgery(which I still hurt from) to the car getting broken into, I feel a little tired :) Today has been a wonderful God worshiping day! Praise God that we can say he is risen! We had a very emotional time at church. The music was fabulous, can't wait to praise God like that in heaven! Can you imagine the choir in heaven? No bodily limitations, no sinful pride, no condemnation, completely selfless praise. Wow. Anyway, we got to ride our bikes all together today, something we have been wanting to do. I almost made it all the way home until I threw my quadricep out(again). It was still fun, and hard. Carrying an extra 80 pds. up steep hills is no piece of cake. I am so grateful that we were able to enjoy this beautiful day and celebrate the gift that was given to us by our Lord Jesus Christ. Here are some pics of the little ones. I was watching them at the park while Jason took the older ones bike riding.

No comments: