Friday, June 04, 2010

One of those days

Today has been one of those days where it just doesn't seem to be happening...that is...productivity. I am dragging so much that I thought it must surely be Monday! I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. In fact, the only thing I have gotten done is feeling bad about not doing much. I don't know why I feel this way. I guess worrying about Daniel, lack of sleep, and not having my quiet time have clouded the day. I have made bread, cleaned up, and written up a cost comparison worksheet for the grocery store, so I have accomplished some things. I think I need to go spend time with the Lord. :0) Maybe it will get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am James McDermott. My wife Cindy and I have been blessed by God with 13 children. We also homeschool and believe in purity in the courtship process. Above all, we are Christians. We recently started a website called Christian family meeting place (www.christianfamilymeetingplace.com). Many who hold our views are isolated and are looking for online fellowship, personal fellowship, churches, and even spouses. I am inviting you to register. It is free. If you're not interested, that is perfectly fine. May God bless you in all you do for Him. - In the Vine, Jim for Cindy and the rest
P.S. We also publish SALT Magazine. If you would like to check us out go to www.saltmagazine.com