Friday, March 04, 2011

Time4Learning

We were able to have a full month on Time4Learning in exchange for a review. So here goes. My little kids didn't want to get on at all after they saw my 6 year old on. They wanted another similar website instead. In the beginning I tried getting Alex to use it but the navigation system is set up where it's a little more difficult for younger kids. So I can't give a review for those 2 ages. My 6 and 7 year olds used it a little bit but between being sick and school break(we have a different school schedule and we ended our year in early Feb.), they didn't use it as much as I would have liked. One thing that I really liked was that it helped my 7 year old understand multiplication. He went through all of their available multiplication tutorials/practices for the available grades(a grade above his own) and he enjoyed that immensely. He just wanted to learn and I reminded him about the site. It really is a great tool for home schoolers. I wish that I had signed my older 2 up for it just to see what it was like for them. I believe that they would have enjoyed it. Unfortunately it is quite expensive for us. It would be about $64 per month for my oldest 4. For those of you that have been thinking about it and don't mind the cost, I would encourage you to try it out. They have put a lot of work in it and it is worth the money if you have it. Thanks Time4Learning for allowing us to try out your product!

No comments: