Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sewing Projects

I thought I would post some pics of what I have been working on over the last 2 wks. These were really fun and lots of love in return. This is Summers new art bag. She starts classes on the 6th. She is so excited!! 






This is a guitar strap that I sewed for Daniel. He LOVES the guitar and obsessively plays it all day. He really needed a way to carry it around. It has multiple button holes so it's adjustable. Next time I would make it a little bigger so the older kids can use it. I used a guide from online.




2 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Your sewing projects look great! :)

I've had lots of sewing projects, the latest was a baby quilt. Now that I've done one quilt, i want to do another one. Maybe one for our new baby. :)

Crystal said...

Thanks Tanya! I have never quilted before but I think I would like it,lol. Next I am making another art carrier, one for Charlotte. Then I am making a diaper bag, which should be interesting. I am also making amigurumis for all the kids for Christmas. I am planning on making a tag book for Melody(new baby) for Christmas. I hope I have time for all this! It sure is fun though.