Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Update on Pregnancy

Things have been going fairly well, with the exception of my typical issues like restless legs and circulation issues. I haven't had many braxton hicks contractions so that's awesome. I have, in the last 2 wks, experienced a change in things though. It looks as though she has dropped a great deal and I am having more issues with varicose vein pain, especially after waking in the morning. It's very weird. I haven't been to the doctor since my 20 wk appt but I am going tomorrow so we will see how she is doing in there. I have this huge fear that they will put me in the hospital. It seems every time I show up there that's what ends up happening, lol. I rest in the knowledge that God is in control and he knows the perfect plan for this little one. That is a very comforting thing for a Mom. I will update how the appt went.

No comments: