Saturday, June 08, 2013

Seasons of Change

   Everyone says that life is made up of different seasons. We all have to learn this for ourselves. Things we desire need to come later, things we hate need to be dealt with now, and list goes on and on. I have already lived through several seasons, some of which felt like hell itself. Have you ever been in a season where everything is just in this perpetual change? I know that we are all constantly being changed and sanctified, not talking about that. I am talking about life is constantly changing on a day to day basis. This is where we are at. I think that the reason I feel this way is because we have been "stable" now for 6-7 years. Now it feels like we are on a pier in the middle of a hurricane. Back and forth. So, this is one of the reasons for my blogging absence. Change can be good, change can be GREAT. But sometimes it's just really hard.

No comments: