Monday, March 26, 2018

4.Years.Later

It's weird seeing my blog still alive on the internet. I've thought about coming back on here and updating it but so much of my world has changed that I wanted to wait until the dust settled. Probably bad decision. Writing would have helped me get my thoughts out of the air. I'm not really going to try and describe everything that's transpired in the last 4 years. Although I will say that we haven't had any more kids. They are all still living at home, and we are enjoying every one of them immensely. So, why come back on here and breathe life into this dead blog? I need a place to document. I'm starting a new adventure and I really need a platform that has the ability for me to keep writing, pictures, and video together. I won't go into much detail here, gonna let things unfold as they will. Kind of like life. I'll mix this up with some writings on my midnight thoughts(aka... thoughts before bed that keep me from getting good sleep).

No comments: