Monday, April 03, 2006

Well, last week was tough. I didn't feel like I got anything done. I had "bad days" tuesday and Friday so that was a bummer. I am optimistic about this week. We are taking the week off from homeschooling "mostly" so we can pace ourselves. I am planning on working on the website alot this week. Last weekend I got several worksheets pretty much done. I have been doing t-tapp for about 3 times a week and it seems to be going well though I don't see alot of improvement. I am thinking about going to a clinic in NC in May. I just don't want to go by myself! Oh well. Nobody in this family seems to want to exercise so I guess thats not possible. I heard something again this weekend that I tend to forget. "Treat yourself as good as you want to be treated" I don't really spend a whole lot of time on me so this is a hard one. I mostly clean up all day and be "mommy". Don't get me wrong, I love my job! I think its fun and very rewarding. I think the most stress I get comes from me feeling like I am not doing enough for them or I feel just like a "lousy" mommy. This past weekend Dh's mom came down and spent a large part of the day with us. It was great. Normally she takes the kids and we really don't get to spend that much time with her. I think we all had a really good time. I did have another heart palpatation. I am going to the doctor this week so I will tell him then. This is the 4th time that has happened since I got shocked by the stove. It's probably nothing though. I need to go workout and put summer down for a nap......

No comments: