Monday, August 10, 2009

A few things

Well, I am into my 13th week and I am feeling much better. I can't seem to sleep past 6 hrs though, no matter what I try. My food aversions have mostly disappeared, thankfully! I have been able to eat more raw foods which are so much healthier than subway everyday! My tastes have changed alot though. I am not eating as many fermented or asian foods. It's hard to believe that in just a couple of weeks I will be able to feel the squirming of another little baby in my belly. I always enjoy that part, especially sitting in church. It's very amusing!
On another note, I found an excellent resource through our local library called Discus. It's free and it has lessons, etc.. for school aged kids. What a great homeschool resource! It is very kid friendly as well, very visual. I am not going to require that they do the stuff on there but I think they will enjoy it any way! That's all I have time for right now but I do have more to say:)

1 comment:

mandmplusfive said...

Glad your feeling better, Crystal.
I love when baby starts fluttering around! It's exciting to feel life growing inside of us....a true gift for God.

Take Care! Blessings, Micah