Monday, August 03, 2009

Homeschool week of 7/27

Kaitlyn is much better! I almost took her to the ER but we were able to keep it under control. Andrew has been running a temp of about 102 but he isn't acting like Kaitlyn did. For right now, it seems like this sickness is milder for him. I am so thankful! Alex has been acting like he doesn't feel good but he isn't running a fever. We did "do" school in the traditional sense last week but I am really not into "traditional"! I am much more of a life learner. I want to enjoy what I choose to learn. I can't help but think that the kids are like that too. We will find our groove sooner or later. The kids have a musical coming up soon so the next couple of weeks we will be doing more unschooling(which I like) Here is what we did:
Misc.
Bible-Starting Strong
Math-Captivatedminds
Handwriting
Considering God's Creation
Movie-The Underground Railroad
Wii Fit Resort-They love this!
Kaitlyn:
Caddie Woodlawn
Miracles on Maple Hill
Hero over Here
Piano
Guitar
Charlotte:
George Washington Carver
Hero over Here
Toby:
Hooked on Phonics(Made it to the 3rd level! Yay Toby!!)
Preschool:
Lentil
One Morning in Main
Nursery Tales
Flashcards

No comments: