Monday, March 29, 2010

2 months into the new groove

Well, it's been 2 months since I had my little one. He is getting so big!! As you can see, blogging is the first thing to go when it gets hectic around here! I am not even going to take time to write out the drama that has occured over the last several months. Thanks to my church family and mother in law, we survived! We have been staying in doors a LOT and it is so difficult to imagine a world of biking, hiking, and nature walks! It seems like such a distant past. I am a little discouraged today thinking of those things(ok, maybe I should stop then, huh) because I know that it might be a while before we can do them. I can't wait till Daniel gets use to the ergo or either big enough for the stroller(our stroller isn't ideal for infants..lol) He is such a cute baby! I will have to upload pictures here. I have uploaded them to facebook. Here's a shout out to all those who CAN get outdoors..HAVE FUN for the rest of us!!

No comments: