Sunday, October 10, 2010

Recording Results

Well, I was able to record some music from the piano, mix it, and the girls and I sang with it in church. They did a great job. We just did a short hymn. I am wanting to get them used to singing so I didn't want to overwhelm them. I can't wait until we can sing in parts! That would be so neat. I have really enjoyed playing around with it and the software. Too bad I will be gone all this week, won't be able to practice. On the upside, my Dad and Mom(step) is moving back this way after being gone for 8-9 years. I am so excited!! I will update with some pics as soon as I get them. I did want to post some recent pics of the kids.

Kaitlyn








Daddy Daughter Dance









Andrews 3rd birthday party, including his awesome cake that Grammy and Aunt Nana made. Thank you!!

No comments: