Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reviewing Thanksgiving

It went really well. We had a few snags along the way but the most important thing, spending time with family, got accomplished. I will say this much, I do not want to do this again. What I mean by that is I want to live closer to my family so that I don't have to depend on them for everything. It's just too difficult for them to have to make sure we are taken care of on top of getting Thanksgiving ready. My pies turned out awesome. The rest of the food was great but it didn't stay good long. I think it was because of all the traveling. Thankfully my Mama Sue took care of me and made some soup ;) The weeks before Christmas I am going to be experimenting with some recipes to see how long they keep. I tried to take pics but my camera went dead :( I have some pics that other people took of the family that I can't wait to get my hands on!! Oh, Daniel took his first steps yesterday. I can't believe it! He is soo cute. I am so proud of all my kids. The girls are so neat, helping with cooking and wanting to grow up. Summer is such a little girl, and the boys are just plain awesome. Love you all!!

No comments: