Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, happy thanksgiving!! We are going to be heading out to visit family this morning and I am looking forward to spending happy time with everyone :) This will be the first thanksgiving where I have fixed so many raw recipes. I am excited! Here's what I made to last me over this long weekend:
Buckwheat crackers
Blackberry jam
Almond Butter
Sweet potato chips(spicy and not so spicy ones)
2 Strawberry pies
1 Blueberry pie
Turkeyless Turkey
Cranberry Sauce
Cranberry Salad
Butternut Squash Salad
Mash Potatoes
Marinated Portebella mushrooms to go on "potatoes"
We mad several pies this week to try including carrot cake, black forest(using strawberries), and apple. Strawberry was my favorite. The best pie I have ever tasted! The Potatoes do not contain nuts but taste awesome(too me). I just pray everything holds up until this evening.lol

No comments: