Saturday, March 10, 2012

Living on Live Food recipe adventure

I am starting a series of posts where I will be going through the book Living on Live Food and posting pics and reviews of the recipes. It should be fun and motivating! The kids are interested it in to so I might get them to take some pics. I am starting from the beginning but I will likely jump around a bit because of ingredients and such. I will continue to update this post with the links to the recipes.

Indian Spinach Dip
Broccoli and Cheese

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi Crystal,
I came across your blog as I was googling raw food and feeding a large family. It looks like you and I have a lot in common! I have 4 children and 1 on the way due June 12th and am into home schooling as well. Though my 2 oldest have been in a classical, Christian school this semester, I long to get back to home schooling next year. I, too, long to raise my children to fear and love the Lord. And also, obviously, I am interested in healthy eating, particular raw foods. I have Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and have fed my family using her methods for quite some time but am now exploring raw foods, not necessarily vegan though, and wondering how this could be possible with such a large (and hungry) family :) I am very interested in the meal planning program your husband has made for you and I am wondering how it has been working for you so far and if it is worth me trying to implement something similar to better juggle the meal preparations for my family. Feel free to email me. Thanks!
Brooke