Sunday, April 08, 2012

Regrets and Attitudes

This week I have been thinking about choices in my life that have led to this or that. I found that it was not the actual choices that I made that I regretted the most, it was my attitude about those choices! Even the choices that turned out to be wise sometimes were tainted due to my attitude about actually making those choices. I think we justify our attitude(which is a choice itself by the way) by assuming that as long as the choice we made was good then it doesn't matter. God looks at the heart and what he sees in me is usually discontent, even though my outward body may not show it. This is where the Word of God comes in, renewing our minds and transforming us. This lump of clay needs a lot of molding!! What then should I do? Memorizing scripture, reading the Bible, and believing it will transform our minds. The Bible says that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. In order to fear something you have to know what it is capable of AND that it is true. Do I truly believe it? Absolutely. Do you?





No comments: