Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yesterday was great! Jason didn't have to work so we just realaxed and had a good time. We went to look at refrigerators and decided to get a freezerless refrigerator and a seperate freezer. We are packed out right now in our current frig and it's 25 cubic ft! I hope this is a wise decision. I guess we will know in time. I am ready to start this week. We are not schooling this week because we need to continue to pack but I can't help wondering if thats not a good idea. The kids do so much better when we make time for that. Maybe I will do more crafty things with them this week. Yesterday I made something that was delicious! I took some wheat berries(dried) and put them in the crock pot for about 6 hours. I used it to feed the kids snack, desert, and we also used it in our dinner. We still have some left over that I am going to experiment with it today. Maybe I should get Kaitlyn to take some pics! That might doom me to failure though.LOL Here's to a beautiful Tuesday!

No comments: