Thursday, May 31, 2007

There may be a delay in the getting the house

We found out yesterday that the plumbing is a bigger issue than first thought. Evidently the leak that we saw goes deeper than anyone expected. So, they will likely have to tear down the wall in order to get to behind the bathroom without going through the tile. I think I would rather them go through the tile-that way they have to replace it! LOL I am disappointed that things are going so slowly considering we were supposed to close on the 4th BUT I am soo glad that we are seeing these things now and not after closing! They say that we still could close on time but I am highly doubtful. I guess we will know something sometime this weekend. It is really frustrating. On the positive side, I was able to go through the house yesterday and look around to see what I might want to do with it. The new house is different than this one in that there are less rooms but the rooms are bigger. I think I am going to like having bigger rooms! I am excited in the fact that I get to keep my sewing supplies downstairs-yay! That way, when my insane body gets up at 4, I will have something productive to do. We were taking this week off from school but I am seriously considering starting back today just because I don't know what to do about the house. I really don't want to take unnecessary time off. I am thinking about it. I am so glad today is Thursday!

No comments: