Monday, June 04, 2007

Today is the day!

Well, we are likely closing on the house today! We are waiting to hear about the water heater. We think the pilot light may be off so we couldn't get any hot water. We are supposed to close at 3 today and I am so excited! I have been sewing alot to try to keep my brain from obsessing too much with the house. I have really enjoyed it! I will upload some pics later. This weekend was alot of fun! We did our usual weekend routine but everyone was in better spirits because of the house. Alex started walking as well! He is our earliest walker so far. He took 2 steps and then realized what he had done. Now, he is taking 8-10!! That quick, I can't believe it. I have to say-YAY!!!! I know that he is growing up fast but in a way, I want him to. I love it when they are at this age but I really long to see who they "are". The time when their personality starts to really shine is so neat. Summer has taken a LOT longer than I would have liked, but, they are all different. She is a young 2. I don't even know if she will be potty trained in the near future. She really lets her emotions rule over everything-which is typical at this age. It's just that she is much more emotional than her siblings were at this stage. At this point, I am letting her be who she is. Sure, we are training her to learn to control herself but I am much more relaxed with her than I used to be. I guess it's because I have accepted that yes, I am going to hear her cry MANY times throughout the day so I am not supprised when it happens! Here's to the chaos of having many children!

No comments: