Monday, August 11, 2008

Renewed Determination

Well, after visiting family we have renewed determination to work toward moving back upstate. It was so hard to visit those we love knowing that it will be a while before we see them again. The kids had a blast even though they were extremely exhausted. I will upload some photos later today. I saw my Grandma at the hospital. She isn't doing so great. I kept thinking, life is so short. Before I know it, my Mom will be in this spot. Here I am, living far away, not using the time God has given me to minister to my parents. Truly it was his desire that the family stick together. To be there in time's of need, joy, and heartache. I also saw my sister, which was very difficult as well. We have a great relationship and it broke my heart that I can't be there to help her. She is a single mom to 4 kids(2 of which have special needs). I wish I could be there to help her, to smother those children with love! They are wonderful! In time...

1 comment:

Chris Davis said...

We look forward to having you back. ;)