Thursday, February 12, 2009

What happens when...

you forget to look at your list of things you don't want to forget? You forget them. We had a keepers meeting and I completely forgot to pray!! Can you believe that? I was also going to talk to the kids about why we are learning these things. I have really been bad about not following my lists and schedules lately and I can really tell. I think I have been preoccupied with other things. We still haven't gotten the car fixed so that has been on my mind alot. I have had several things that I have needed the car for. Oh well. You know what IS cool? I am looking at Charlotte on the other computer. She is emailing someone. She is typing in a bible verse that she knows(without looking at the bible) Now THAT is something to be glad about!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it GREAT how God uses our children sometimes to bring our focused back to Him!!!...Just as Charlotte did for you today when you looked over and saw her typing the Bible verse.
As you know, God knows your heart's desires and He knows you wanted to open in prayer and have a share time with the girls...Even though it didn't happen this time...it's okay...don't be so hard on yourself. We had a great time and the joy of the Lord and His Salvation was shared today at the "Little Girls" table. One of the girls was asking some of the others if they had Jesus in their hearts and if they didn't they should because she didn't want them to go to hell. Then it led to a conversation about how it's a joy to get together with friends that love the Lord and when we are with our friends, we need to use words of kindness and show each other God's love....See none of that was planned by us...it happened according to God's Plan through the conversation of the girls. So that was something pretty AWESOME that took place in your home today. Thanks for hosting us! You are a blessing to many!!!