Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Pet

We have a new pet. I can't believe I am typing this! We found a stray 5 week old kitten crying outside. We waited a while but it's mother never came. It was very sick though so we had to decide whether or not to leave it there or take it to the vet. We decided to take it to the vet and find out what's wrong with it. We thought we could put it up for adoption after that. Well, it has a cold. Just a cold. So, now we have a kitten who loves being held and a bunch of children who love having him here. I don't think he is going anywhere. We still have to get his vaccines and test for feline leukemia but hopefully all will go well. He is adorable. The kids named him Curious George, CG for short. I feed him through a syringe special kitten formula. I will get some pics up soon.

3 comments:

mandmplusfive said...

Can't wait to see pics of CG:o)
I know the children are enjoying the him!

Have a Blessed Day, Crystal:o)
Micah

Crystal said...

Thank you Micah! Unfortunately I have several little ones that are allergic to cats. I had no idea. So we are trying to find him a good home.

mandmplusfive said...

Oh, that's sad! I know they all would love to keep him.

I hope you find a good home soon.Micah