Monday, July 28, 2008

I can't find my plug to download the pictures so it's going to take me a little longer.I will look around today. This past weekend was great. Jason didn't work-yay! It was very refreshing. We did some rearranging in the house(which I love) and worked on some other projects but it just seemed relaxing. This week I think I am going to do something different with the kids for school. I am going to teach them how to teach. We are going to learn about something(Mayans, Math, etc.. I haven't decided) and then they are going to have to teach it to me at the end of the week. I think they will enjoy it. Maybe they will learn better! After all, I still remember how to make a PB&J from elementary..LOL This week I am also going to work on a website I am trying to put together, more details later.

No comments: