Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who/What do you worship?

This is going to be a bit of a rant. I eat mostly raw foods and so I am constantly watching the rawfood forums for new recipes and such. One of the things that drives me crazy is this whole mentality of food worship because it is living. Raw foodist will say that these foods heal cancer, diabetes, and yada...yada.. They will say how great natures food is and it really sounds as if they are worshiping the food and nature. STOP!!! Who made these things?? The creator of the universe, the Alpha and Omega. He is the one that we should bow down and go "Thank you God that your medicine is infinitely better than man's medicine!" He is Jehovah Jireh, not mother nature. I am so thankful that I have a God that provides me with everything I need. He alone makes the food living and he alone heals.

No comments: