Friday, August 25, 2006

Emergency Room

Well, there has been some major developments over the last 72 hours!! We went to get the house on Tuesday but something bad happened while we were there. Toby fell and passed out. We took him to the ER and they said he seemed fine. They thought he passed out from holding his breath. The scary thing about this is that I dreamed it. It has been about 2 months since I dreamed it but I have been on "hightened" alert since my dream. It was sooo real and I lived it Tuesday. So, that being said, we decided AGAINST the house. Even though I loved it soooo much, I couldn't live with myself if something else happened, like an accident in the pond. On Wed. we looked at another house that was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better house for us. The only draw back is that it is 30 min. away from Jason's work. He loves this area though, he wanted to live here before we saw the house on the farm. The house we looked at before that was in this area was very small. This house is 2300 or 2400 sq ft, and has 4 BR, a bonus, and a study!! We will be moving in within the next week or so. This weekend we are going to see my new nephew!!! Hopefully Jason and I will be able to get some alone time together to talk. The best thing about this new house is that it has a screened in porch. I am looking forward to eating out there and talking with Jason. It seems in this small apartment that the sounds just bounce off the walls and make a bee line for your eardrum! The kids are excited as well. Summer is stirring so I have to get Sum Sum the Bum Bum out of her crib.

No comments: