Friday, September 01, 2006

Moving in

Well, we are almost moved in. It's a good thing too because I hurt! Yesterday I spent alot of time putitng together some patio furniture. The table wasn't hard but the chairs, lets just say I was about ready to eat on the floor! Thekids were pretty good yesterday. I took the girls to their first brownies meeting for the year. They love it soo much. I took the three littlest ones to BarnesnNoble. I got to hang out with another homeschooling Mom. It was nice to talk and not worry about moving for a while. Alex is getting BIG!! He did good last night on his feedings. Lately he has not gotten up in the middle of the night and STAYED up. He just goes right back to sleep. I will have to upload some more pics today. I have a lot planned for today but will probably only accomplish about half. I am planning on staying at the house and organizing stuff. Everythings everywhere right now and its driving me and Jason batty.

No comments: