Saturday, December 13, 2008

Charlotte

Today we are celebrating Charlottes birthday. Her birthday is Christmas day so we wanted to celebrate early. I am so thankful for her. She is so funny! This past year has been very interesting with her. She gave her heart to the Lord and has continued to grow spiritually. She memorizes bible verses without me asking/telling her to and she frequently talks to me about God. She still struggles with many things(like we all do) but I think she has the closest idea of what forgiveness is than any of the other children. She knows that she is weak and that she is a sinner in need of the Savior. I thank God for choosing to call her to him. It brings tears to my eyes that our merciful Lord has already called two of our children. I am excited to see how the coming year will unfold. May he preserve his chosen ones as he says he will. I will upload some pics of the party AND the cake! My Mil and Sil are supposed to be making a pooh bear cake-yummy!

No comments: