Friday, January 28, 2011

What a great week!

We have had a very eventful week here. It started off pretty difficult with our heating unit going out. We ended up having to replace the unit but found out on the same day that we were going to get enough money back from our tax returns to cover the expense. I am so grateful to God for providing for us(like I should have ever doubted, right?) Then today Jason got to take the day off to start our 4 day weekend. My Mil will be keeping the kids tomorrow night. I am super excited to spend time with him. I know I have been terrible about photos but the camera I got from my Dad has a battery life of 10 minutes and my other one just stinks. I know I need to invest in another one soon. These moments won't happen again. So here's to a great God and a blessed weekend!

No comments: