Sunday, November 12, 2006

I had so much fun yesterday at the garage sale with my friend! Her husband was so kind and he took some of the kids so that we could go and look around. The kids got to play with her kids and they really enjoyed themselves. Later we went to a park. We had such a good time hat I wished we had brought our dinner as well! I have some pictures that I will upload later. Today we were going to have church with another family but one of the boys came down with something. We were dissapointed because we were really looking forward to it but as we know all too well, you never know whats going to happen from week to week!! We will probably still have a service with the kids though. Tomorrow Jason is supposed to have the day off so I am looking forward to that! I don't know what we are going to do but I am sure it will be fun!

No comments: