Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What a great week. I think the difference is our attitudes. I am trying to CHOOSE to be positive for Jason and in the process, I am actually FEELING positive. Initially I was trying to be a better wife. When he calls home for lunch sometimes, maybe more than sometimes, I act/feel tired or stressed. In fact, looking back, I acted more stressed out than I think I was. Wierd huh. At any rate, I decided to be more positive on the phone and when he is home. It has really made a huge difference. Last weekend I really tried hard especially. Sunday he said, you know, for the first time in a long time, I feel rejuvenated and ready for the week. Things are finally starting to get better. The funny thing is, is that nothing really changed. We are still where we were a week ago. The only difference was our attitudes. Amazing. I really encourage everyone to give it a try, even for a couple of days. I desire to be a Proverbs 31 woman and I think having a positive attitude and being a supportive wife are characteristics of that woman. There was one other thing that we did Sunday that may have helped rejuvenate us. We had church at home with another family. We really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to next Sunday!

No comments: