Friday, November 17, 2006

Yesterday was not a great day but I did get a couple of things done. I experimented with the soap, turned out smelling and looking ok but now I need molds for it. I was thinking of making the molds out of polymer clay. It may be too time consuming though. I also started sewing my basket that I would love to turn into a christmas gift. Unfortunately I have some learning curves to overcome so it isn't going as fast as I would like. What is a row in terms of quilting?? I have no clue so I am headed to the internet to find out today. Oh, as for the biscottis, I made them but they turned out more like a cookie so I am going to try a different recipe next time. On Tuesday we had a family come over during the day and we had a great time. I really enjoyed talking to this Mom. She believes in many of the things I do so it was nice. We were supposed to sew but I kind of messed things up by not having everything together so we decided to just chat. Today we are going to park day with some other homeschoolers. We always enjoy ourselves there. I am so glad it's Friday(how many times have I said that!). I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! Before you know it I am going to be 27, and have a 7 and 6 year old!! Birthdays are coming quickly...

No comments: