Sunday, November 26, 2006

We had a good day yesterday. We went to the bookstore, Target, and Joanne's. I got some more fabric-Yeah!! We decided that we will go to the Mil's for Christmas but we are going to celebrate ours here before we leave. That way, we can still make it special. I wish we were closer so that we wouldn't be put in these situations. Everyone gets their feelings hurt no matter what decision we make. I don't understand why they just can't make their own decisions and THEN if someone wants to be including, great. Why does their christmas have to revolve around everyone else. I get that its family time but when you have a large extended family, people have to take that into consideration. Today I will likely finish another basket, wrap presents, and clean. We also need to cook for the week. So, today will be filled with necessary duties. Hopefully we will still have a good time though!

No comments: