Thursday, November 02, 2006

Well, everyone is back together, thank heavens! I really do so much better with all my kiddos with me! Yesterday was a great day, despite being at home all day. I might take Jason to work so that he can pick up the other van and we can have a car. We left the van at his work when we picked up the kids. If that's the case, we will probably hang out until lunch. We will see. We did not do halloween this year. We weren't back in time from picking up the kids to go. I must say however, that this will be the last year we even think about doing halloween. I think I want to start celebrating Reformation day instead. What a WONDERFUL day! It is the same day as halloween for those of you that don't know. Check out the history of it and ponder it's importance!

No comments: