Friday, November 10, 2006

Well, Wednesday didn't go as well as the rest of the days this week but I can surely say that overall, this week was great. Today is park day and I am looking forward to it. The weather is supposed to be great and hopefully the company will be too! I am in the process of making bread right now to take with us for a snack. I just can't bring myself to give the kids junk. That would set the weekend up to be a nightmare. On a positive note, we are studying Ephesians for church. It was really nice to talk to Jason this morning about it. We don't usually talk that much about history in the Bible. Usually it is about our beliefs and what backs up those beliefs. He is so smart. I honestly don't know how he remembers everything he reads. At times, I think he has a photographic memory but I know he doesn't. :) I am so blessed to have a husband that seeks after God. I can't tell you how excited I am about studying with him. We haven't done this since we dated!

No comments: