Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you know what it stands for? Most Americans do not!! Check out http://www.family.org/topics/a0017957.cfm They say that they take a middle of the road approach but they have some links that can help you decide if you want to support it. On another note, we are picking up Toby and summer today. The girls miss them terribly so I think we are going to wait to let them stay at Emily's. Charlotte REALLY missed them. She didn't know what to do with herself. Me too for that matter. We went to mcdonalds yesterday and the girls had fun. School was easier but not by much. Charlotte is still coming down from her sugar rush so the last two days have been hard with her. I really need to be better about giving her sugar! I still haven't recieved picks from Allen on the birthday party but when I do, I will put them up. I have started on a GI diet. Not to lose weight, but to feel fuller. It's not like those low carb diets that mess with your heart. This is really healthy eating. I am praying that it will be good for my body and it will have a good reaction to it. I am drinking alot more teas than I used to- green tea especially. Did you know that studies show that drinking 5 cups of green tea increases your metabolism? Today I have to clean up and take a nap! I didn't sleep well last night.

No comments: