Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Generous Giver

I just wanted to say Thank You to Aimee for her gift. She had a little contest going on over there and I won. She gave me a Cd(Valley of Vision-I love it), a candle, 3 yogi tea bags(I will try today), a sweet card, and a cool bag called a wrap sack. Thank you so much! I love everything. The best part was that she gave it to me in person because she lives in the area. She is also the sister of a lady that goes to my church. How neat is that? Last night in our bible study at church(we are doing Beth Moore's "Stepping Up") we talked about giving. That is something I need to do more of! I want the children to grow up knowing how to give. I will be talking with them today about ways we can change. Thanks Aimee for your inspiration.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

My pleasure :)