Sunday, February 03, 2008

Restful Day

We didn't go to church yesterday. Kaitlyn is like a leaky faucet. I am finding tissue everywhere! Toby was coming down with the same thing but I started him on zicam and he seems to be doing better. We just hung out at the house and had fun. Jason loves spending time with the kids. He made the comment to me "Today was a good day". I know that look in his eyes - he is refreshed. Sometimes the weekend tends to be a bit hectic with the grocery shopping, stuff that needs to get done, and church. Sometimes we look at each other at night and you can tell that neither of us are ready for the week. LOL This week should be rather straight forward. Nothing major is happening. The kids want me to continue to teach out of their school books so I will still do that. I am also going to seek out learning opportunities outside of our school books. They really enjoy that. One thing that we like alot is Google Earth. It is so useful when reading about a landmark or goegraphic location. You can see the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and many more things! The other week we watched a video on Youtube of a guy flying over where the Jordan River meets The Sea of Galilee(We were reading about John the Baptist). It was awesome. There are so many resources available outside of our books!

No comments: