Monday, October 16, 2006

Being sick and school update

Yuk! I can't stand being sick. This past Saturday I was up all night and it was not fun! Thankfully Jason was able to watch the kids on Sunday and I stayed in bed all day. I can't tell you how much I missed my family! I couldn't hug or take care of them because I didn't want to get them sick. It's amazing how one day without them reminded me of how much I ENJOY them! I thought about taking this week off from school but I am not. I want the time off for holdays and such. So, we are entering our 10th week of sonlight and everything is going really well. I have not had any major problems with the girls understanding math or language concepts. It's been great having 2 children that read! it hit me the other day that Toby will be 3 in 2 weeks! One more year and I will start him on 100 easy lessons- if he's ready of course. He has already shown interest in reading. As for Summer, she is doing pretty good. I can't wait till she can express herself a little better. She gets so frustrated not being able to tell me exactly what she wants. She is one of those babies that would benefit from sign language. My nephew learned sign language when he was younger and my sister said it was really neat. He just turned a year but he could communicate long before that. I have thought about doing it with Alex but I doubt I will have time.

No comments: