Friday, October 06, 2006

Thankfully

Its Friday!! I am so ready for the weekend. My Mil is supposed to come down and bring the rest of our stuff from the storage building. The girls will be ecstatic because their bikes are in there. I am praying Jason and I will get some time to spend together as well. That would be awesome. The past 2 weeks have been very tough. I haven't been dealing with anxiety as well as I normally do. I think I know why though. I was reading that taking Sam-e in high doses or over a long period of time can actually cause anxiety. I am going to try and lesson my dose a little and see if that helps. I have taken a break from helping Jason with the site but I will soon start back. I don't think I posted about it but I have been getting back into the 3d stuff. I really enjoy it but I find it frustrating when I am working and the kids need this or that. It's almost better if I don't do it just because it causes extra anxiety. I really WANT to though. I guess I will just have to learn to balance kids/work etc.. Life is always a learning experience I guess, especially with 5 kids! I am going to try and upload some pics this weekend but no promises....

No comments: