Monday, October 02, 2006

well

I finally got the video to working. I encourage everyone, record yourself. See what others see. Today has been tough though not lost. Last week was the hardest week I have had in a while. We tried to recover over the weekend but today proved that I need more than a couple of days off!! We are trying something different. We are cooking ahead on the weekend so that there is minumum cooking over the week. I think this will help out alot with our stress. I am having more palpatations than ever lately. I don't know the cause but I am not to concerned with it. I definetly do NOT want to spend money on it when all they are going to tell me is to slow down. Now is not the time. I am going to take some video of the kids and upload it within the next day or so. Here's to just another manic monday.....

No comments: