Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quoting

I don't know why but I thought I would comment on quoting. Have you ever been envious of those people who quote just the right thing at the right time? What about those blogs or articles that quote scripture. For some reason I look at these people in awe. Is it that these people are so smart that they memorize all this scripture? Wow, they must be REALLY spiritual, right? It hit me today that I feel inferior, I am not as well taught in biblical matters so I shouldn't be going around quoting scripture. I realize that this conclusion is completely unfounded. God gave me the same book he gave everyone else. Sure, I don't study as much as I should, but he reveals things to me just like he does to other people, right? God's word is always worth quoting(in context of course), no matter how dumb you think you are.

No comments: