Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Old Poems

If you have ever written any poems, songs, etc.. and looked back on them years later, you should try it! I just read some of my old stuff and I have to say, some of them are confusing. When I wrote them I knew exactly what I meant and I didn't think anyone would have a problem understanding them. Boy was I wrong! I barely understand them now. It does bring back old memories and feelings. Some good, some bad. There was alot of stuff I wrote to Jason that was sweet and "profound". Then there are the writings of your typical teenager, depressing and too deep, if you know what I mean. I have never been good at writing happy poems. Maybe I will post some things on here one day. I thought about recording some music on here. Can you tell I am going through "finding me" stuff? It' s really easy to lose yourself when you have so many people to take care of. You forget your loves. When we went to a new church last Sunday, it brought back all those feelings that say "I need to sing". For those of you who don't sing, you wouldn't understand. But, for those of us who enjoy it, it is so soothing and "completing"- if that is a word! I got out some tracks today and practiced, man does it feel nice! I am supposed to go to a mothers night out tonight. There are several ladies that I really enjoy talking to so I am looking forward to that. I do stress over it though. I HATE the feeling that you want to "fit in". That highschool feeling. At least as adults we get to choose who we hang around with. We are not forced to see the same people everyday, well at least that's true for those of us who don't work.:)

No comments: