Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jack of all Trades

I really believe that I fall into this category. With the exception that I am not a jack of all trades, just many. I cannot seem to get myself to focus on one thing. I love sooo many things! I want to learn and master all of these things but I just don't have time. How do you keep your focus on one thing long enough to master it? For those who are like me, how do you find the time to do all the things you want to do? I think my desires should have been dealt out to at least five other people. Why God decided to pack them into one person knowing that she could never possibly learn and do all, I will never know. I realize that this "season" of my life greatly inhibits these things and so I will have to put off a lot. It gets very frustrating though. Today we are trying to get back into the groove of things after a visit from my Mom yesterday. It feels like a Monday! Thankfully the calendar proves otherwise.

No comments: