Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Book List

Instead of having my book list on the side of my page, I am going to use a blog page to keep track of it.
~Make Your Own Patterns

~Keeping Our Children's Hearts
Great book.
~Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit
Prepare to be challenged. Excellent book.
~You Can Farm: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Start & Succeed in a Farming Enterprise
Wonderful book. Great for those looking to start a farm(large or small)
~The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How they Do It
Cute book! I enjoyed reading about their journey and how God has worked in their lives.
~Teach Them Diligently
~A Woman After God's Own Heart
~Ditch The Diet and The BudgetPretty good book
~Hearing and Writing Music
~The Self Sufficient Life and how to live itLoved this book..I am buying it one day
~Calm my Anxious Heart
~Cure for the Common Life
~Breaking Free
~You can trust God
~How to Handle Trouble
~Romans
~The Call
Excellent book! I am planning on reading it again.

~12 Steps to Raw Foods
LOVED this book!!

~Sarah Ban Breathnach's Mrs. Sharp's traditions : reviving Victorian family celebrations of comfort and joy
Great for reference, not a read through for me though!

~The gentle ways of the beautiful woman : a practical guide to spiritual beauty
Really good book.This is a read again!

No comments: