Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How simple is too simple?

I have been thinking a lot about how we can live more simply. The truth is, it's very difficult to let go of things! In talking about our dreams and goals we want to take a radical approach(you will have to wait on hearing what our goals are because we are pondering at this point and don't want to get ahead of ourselves) but who wrote the book on what is radical and what is insane? I find that in our marriage we have always taken a different route. Always been a little off in our thinking compared to others. Are our dreams just a little too off or are we being called to a different life(even different than what we have now) It's hard for me to judge these decisions. I have always been crazy, sometimes too impulsive and extreme. But Jason has always brought me back to reality. Now it seems that he is desiring things that I desire so there is no bringing me back to reality. Could it be that this is not just one of my crazy ambitions? We are taking a step by step approach. What CAN we do now, no matter what we decide later. Acknowledging the fact that things might change, we can work on what we know will benefit us regardless of where the road leads. That means simplifying. But, then I ask the question again, how simple is too simple?

No comments: