Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Riding in the rain

Yesterday evening I was going crazy inside. I really needed to get out and breathe the fresh air and see God's nature. We decided to go ahead to the park even though the weather didn't look good. The older girls and I were the only ones who brought our bikes. Jason pushed the big stroller and Toby ran along side me. We got a little ways and it started raining. We decided to just wait it out under the canopy of the trees. It was beautiful standing there, protected, yet in the middle of it. It never quit but it did let up a little. We just kept going. Everyone had an awesome time. Toby ran the whole way with the girls and I. I can't believe how fast he is! I never had to wait on him. I wonder if God will use that somehow in his life.
I have several pictures that I need to post but I can't find my cable.

No comments: